We are seeking an administrative assistant that is an energetic professional who doesn't mind wearing multiple hats.
Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative duties and executive support-related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision. Well organized, flexible, and enjoys the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
- Answer phones and greet and assists visitors and vendors
- Schedule appointment and maintain calendars
- Coordinate travel
- Schedule and coordinate staff and other meetings
- Collate and distribute mail
- Monitors and orders office supplies
- Prepare communications, such as emails, invoices, reports and other correspondence
- Prepare customer presentations in standard branded format
- Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical
- Ability to operate all office equipment
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands
- Other Duties as assigned
- Manage internal staff relations effectively being a positive influence and ensuring everyone is treated equally
- Maintain a safe, secure, and pleasant work environment
- 2-4 years experience.
- Strong communication skills, detail oriented, proficient in word, excel, powerpoint and outlook
- Professionalism while collaborating with varying managerial levels as well as other staff members
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Eagerness to jump in and to learn new things
Fun work enviornment
Encore Funding provides capital to entrepreneurs seeking growth. Encore prides itself on building a positive working atmosphere where everyone has a voice. We provide competitive salaries and great benefits with an emphasis on work-life balance.
For more information please reach out to us email@example.com